-->

Thursday, April 14, 2011

More being More


The studio is such a fragrant disaster today after the whirlwind of flying azalea branches and rose bushes that formed the architecture to showcase the peonies, ranunculus, parrot tulips, garden roses and 2000 other ingredients for these arrangements last night. A case of MORE being more in what I think a very good way- promise to post more from this event later. Too tired to organize today so I went to the park on this most perfect day and took me some pics (see post below) to share the beauty around and get everyone packing their picnic baskets for the weekend! If it weren't for Central Park this city would be regrettably undesirable. My body is sore, my hands swollen but tomorrow I'll be back in the studio, my treasure chest of perishable colors to play play play!

0 comments: