-->

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flower Muscle

<span class=Jasmine Flower Girl Crown

Writing to you from Florida where I came to recover after an intense week of production on a mammoth floral heavy wedding. Truly an iron florist's marathon! My A-team busted their tushkas delivering a dream world of flowers fit for royalty. I will post more photos from the event down the line. For now, here are some glimpses of the studio in full swing filled with branches (Mock Orange, Spirea, Mountain Laurel, Black Cherry, Camelia and Lace Cap Hydrangea), Garden Roses, Lupines, Jasmine, Reindeer Moss, Gloriossa Lilies, Geranium, Lambs Ear Nibs, Autumn Clematis, Every type of specialty fern I could get my hands on, etc...etc.... The wedding reception was held at The Chelsea Mansion in Port Washington in front of a lily pond which looked like the model for the great murals of Monet. Stay posted for the real money shots! Florida is captivating me right now with it's exotic flora and watermelon sunsets. It's HOT!

0 comments: