-->

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Garden Served on a Platter




I rushed this lovely story over to NY Magazine this morning as they were shooting their Spring/Summer Weddings issue. Since everything has to have a theme these days I chose to serve a garden on a platter including Peonies, Icelandic Poppies, Blush Ranunculus, White Ranunculus, Stock, Snowdrops, Tweedia, Geranium, Helioborous, Lilac, Majolica Spray Roses, Sweet Peas, Begonias, Spirea, Hyacinth bulbs, Serena Roses, Seeded Eucalyptus, Gloden clover, Dusty Miller, Clump Moss, Riendeer Moss, Slate stone, Grape Ivy, broken mossed clay pot and vintage silver trays. These silver trays and doodads are part of a collection I have been assembling for some time. I particularly love the vintage trays with the cut out borders. I've thrown around treatments for them in my head but never actually put them to use. Now that I have I may spend some hours on variations later in the week. Stay posted friends.

0 comments: